Search This Blog

Monday 13 June 2011

OPPOSITE effects!! (Just 4 Fun)

HEEEHEEE..this time (like I've been trying to) I'm trying to draw the opposite of $ar@ and F.yana..(my style) and..it was quite awkward as I just can't imagine them like that..(the one's I drew..)..It might be quite confusing as $ar@! and F.yana my style is a bit different as I haven't post the 4 strip comic I drew (I haven't even trace it yet..XP)..and next I'm trying to do the opposite me and Lyssa..So..yeah



Ps. -Sorry for the low quality as you can see I drew both of this in the same piece of paper and I was too lazy to edit this..XDD (please..don't follow my bad personality)
      -@Dina: this is my drawing..:)

and as you can see $ara! in the comic below my post is very vain and just LOVE colourful colours and as the opposite her..I drew her as the very gothic person with rugged clothes and gangster-ish personality..(sorry..I just love using the word 'as'..don't know why..^_^) and as for F.yana (<----SEE!??), she's a tomboyish person with very curly hair and likes black and gothic stuff..so I drew her a wavy hair..a vain model-ish personality and is verrry vain..XD..so yeah..

and you know..what we can see here..is..that $ar@! is the COMPLETE opposite of F.yana..(makes it much more awesome having everyday life with them..how they always fight for the design..and stuff..XDD)

Artist: ZZ
Idea: $ara! (She still helps ;) ) & ZZ
Tracer: ZZ
Pen-supplier (i know this is not necessary) : F.yana
Scanner: ZZ
Poster: ZZ

- ZZ ^_- hmm..


2 comments:

The box down there is for commenting, the chatbox isn't here.