Search This Blog

Friday 10 June 2011

Woot~ reboooT~~

Sup everyone, F.Yana speaking~
I am freakin sorry that we havent updated any posts lately and my bittersweet is not yet shown
As you guys know, $ara left and some of our posts are deleted unfortunately
I was at first shock but later became more determine to raise this blog to glory( LOL :p)
So now the blog is going to reboot, which means, a lot of stuff is gonna change as time passes
Oh yeah BTW, about my long absence...
I was forbid to touch my comp as it was exam week before and i was very busy with lot of stuff
What i meant by busy, i really meant it :p
At first I wanted to give $ara and Zoey to take care of this blog while i took care of some stuff
but
Something happened
and
Things went bad to worse as time passes
So..
Here I am saying
This blog is not dead just yet
And please don't lose hope on us 
PS: Zoey and Fisa, i need to talk to you both :)
Again, i am sorry for the inconvinience

Chow~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

The box down there is for commenting, the chatbox isn't here.