Search This Blog

Monday 17 September 2012

A need for kpop music?

I've been bored lately and I got into k-pop..so I decided to post a few here..(made some research..hehe xD)
Here's some music I recommend :

1) 2pm - I'm Your Man
2) 2pm - Without You
3) B1a4 - Bling Girl
4) B1a4 - Baby Good Night
5) Vixx - Rock Ur Body
6) Vixx - Super Hero
7) Nu'est - Face
8) Nu'est - Not Over You
9) Super Junior - Spy
10) Super Junior - A-CHA
11) Mblaq - It's War
12) Mblaq - Again
13) C.N Blue - Love 
14) C.N Blue - Because I Miss You (Jung Yong Hwa's solo)
15) Beast - Beautiful Night
16) Beast - Midnight Sun
17) Bigbang - Monster
18) Bigbang - Fantastic Baby
19) Teen Top - To You
20) Teen Top - Crazy

I wanted to post the whole band's songs actually but then it'll be biased..(I've been scolded by ZZ already XP)
(I have a lot more but let's see if I'm hardworking enough..lol)
Anyways..
Hope you guys enjoy these songs..It made my day, and I hope it'll make yours too! ;D

Lyssa.here.in.incrediblurr!
where you find hidden talents and some random stuff! yeah!








No comments:

Post a Comment

The box down there is for commenting, the chatbox isn't here.