Search This Blog

Saturday 15 September 2012

Bored?

Are you bored?
Fill your boredom with some of the mangas I am recommending!

This are some mangas I read this few months
1) Love So Life - I just love the drawings
2) Dengeki Daisy
3) Oresama Teacher - slow update..but worth it!
4) Ookamidomo no Shitsuketa
5) Kaisubutsu-san ni, rei!
6) Gyu tte Shite Ii - sweeettt.. XD
7) Daisuki datta yo, sensei..
8) Murasame-kun na Tawagoto - just..adorable.
9) Plastic Girl
10) Shinobi Denai To
11) Sono Kuchibiru, Itadakimasu
12) Maruoka-san Chi no Kyouikugakari
13) Love Zipper
14) Narabuna Kiken
 (basically, all Shiraishi Yuki's manga! I love hers!Although most of it are one-shots)
15) Watashi ni xx shinasai - still waiting for its update! hoping shigure will end up with yukina :I

I think thats mostly it..I think there are some I've recommend before..but that just say that it is seriously awesome. Can't read manga that much these days..exam's coming and mom nagging..XP
Its seriously hard to find real, sweet comedy romance (what I like) nowadays..
but I think it's harder to find the same manga that interest me and F.yana..she's like the opposite of me..I like shoujo, she likes shounen..lol XD
the only manga that we share interest in is Oresama Teacher..It.Is.AWESOME.

Lyssa and Me..
we basically share the same interest..I like what she likes..She like what I like :D

Anyways..do try these mangas especially those who share the same genre (for mangas) as me! ;D

Here in Incrediblurr!
ZZ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

The box down there is for commenting, the chatbox isn't here.