Search This Blog

Saturday 15 September 2012

Memories

Looking back to our biodata..
I realise how much we've all grown up in a year..
We are definitely, taller, brighter, smarter and more hardworking (vain insert here)
but still, lazy. XD
So I'm saying that the biodata is not that accurate but most of it is true..the only difference is the height.
so bear in mind.
Anyways..I've been pretty much running around F.yana asking for the 'what is it about' for
Anthem of the angels but she is still thinking of the synopsis..so we'll just give her some time..
and apparently she's starting a new novel :I (she said its easier to write than draw..can do it anytime, anywhere.)
Actually, the prologue for the Anthem of the Angels is with me but since my father took my laptop and F.yana's laptop broke, it just got, delayed.
After all, exams are in our way..
(ahhh..excuses,excuses) :P

If there are still, people visiting our blog..
Do enjoy all the postings and drawings we have posted.
You'll never know how much this mean to us..and how much we appreciate it
So yeah, thanks. ;D

Here in Incrediblurr!
ZZ~

p.s It looks like I'm the only one alive here but I'm mostly talking on behalve of me and F.yana (well, her laptop broke) and Lyssa rarely updates as she is going to move away from my place soon, so it'll be hard to contact her but I'll make sure she updates :I





No comments:

Post a Comment

The box down there is for commenting, the chatbox isn't here.